THE EVASONS: World’s Foremost Mentalist Duo
• “This act is so good! Just breathtaking! Never seen better.” – Penn & Teller
• “The finest act of its kind in the world.” – NBC
• “The most amazing mind reading act you will ever see!” – FOX
YOU WON’T BELIEVE YOUR MIND!
Join The Evasons for an experience of wonder, mystery and laughter that you won’t forget!
During the early 19th century, a small number of married couples began traveling and sharing astonishing demonstrations exploring the powers of the mind. 200 years later, Jeff & Tessa Evason are one of very few couples in the world who still travel around the globe and carry on the tradition of this incredible talent.
The Evasons are world-class entertainers, performing together for over 30 years. Their one-of-a-kind show has taken them to over 35 countries, where they have shared their fascination with mind games, magic and intuition with millions of people.
The Evasons regularly appear on cruise ships, college campuses, corporate events, theaters, private parties, Hollywood’s famous Magic Castle and on Television.
Don’t miss this rare chance to experience The Evasons live. You will be amazed from start to finish as they invite you into their world where possibilities are endless, and nothing is impossible.
TRULY ENGAGING INTERACTIVE CORPORATE ENTERTAINMENT
Featuring fun-focused audience participation and mind-blowing feats that will help build trust and promote boundless potential. The Evasons inspire us to see beyond our self-limitations so we can tap into the power of possibilities and positive thinking.
The Evasons do not use confederates, hidden wires or secret communication devices during their performance. They hereby pledge to give $100,000 to anyone who can prove otherwise.
• “The Evasons are very good at what they do … Tessa is gifted with telepathy … uncannily accurate” – BALTIMORE SUN
• “Almost too incredible to be true!” – The Straits Times, Singapore
• “They turned a roomful of arms-folded skeptics into intrigued believers.” – Toronto Star
• “Their mind-reading act was one of the most incredible displays this reviewer has ever witnessed.” – Evening Chronicle, Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK